- Ticket is valid only for the indicated voyage. Carrier operates a point-to-point liner service only. Ticket is non-transferable. No refund or replacement for lost tickets. Refunds or revalidation is valid only within 6 months from date of issuance
- Passenger agrees to abide by all the terms and conditions of the ticket and must be courteous and respectful at all times to the personnel of the Carrier. The Carrier is not liable for any loss of damage suffered by the passenger through the passenger's failure to comply with the law, regulations, orders, demands and travel rules of the carrier and/or competent public authority.
- Passenger must check-in at least 30 minutes before indicated departure time, failure to do so may mean forfeiture of confirmed seat reservation. Carrier reserves the right to subject passengers to search prior to boarding.
- Dangerous items are non-allowable baggage; Firearms have to be turned over to the vessel captain and head security before boarding.
- Carrier reserves the right to refuse boarding to pregnant passengers, sick passengers, and passengers with contagious diseases.
- Passengers are allowed only hand carried baggage containing only personal items, not exceeding 15 kg in weight, and 25cm x 35 cm x 40 cm in size. Carrier's liability for hand carried baggage is limited to Php100 per passenger.
- Carrier's liability for checked-in baggage and cargo is limited to Php100 per passenger unless the passenger has declared a higher value and paid the supplementary tariff.
- Baggage unclaimed within 60 days from completion of voyage shall be disposed of in accordance with law, with the Carrier's right to claim storage fees.
- Carrier reserves the right to refuse live plants and animals for carriage.
- Refund, revalidation and surcharges shall be in accordance with law and relevant government circulars and issuances. There will be no refund or revalidation of tickets for passengers who have checked-in but have not boarded the vessel.
- Carrier shall not be responsible for the subsistence of passengers or for any damages or lost time due to vessel delay/trip cancellation. The vessel reserves the right to bring the passengers to the port of destination stated in the ticket by other reasonable means possible or refund the value of the ticket.
- Carrier shall not be responsible for the subsistence of passengers or for any damages of lost time due to vessel delay/trip cancellation. Carrier reserves the right to bring the passengers to the port of destination stated in the ticket by other reasonable means possible or refund the value of the ticket.
- Carrier shall not be liable to passengers for events which could not be foreseen or which were inevitable, passenger injuries, death and other liabilities must be filed within 30 days from disembarkation of passenger or when vessel arrives at port of destination, whichever is earlier. All claims for loss, damage or deterioration of baggages/cargoes must be filed within 24 hours from receipt and 60 days from accrual of right of cause of action for instituting a court action.
- All suits arising of this contract shall be under the jurisdiction of the courts of Cebu City, to the exclusion of all other courts.
- This ticket is subject to the terms and conditions as posted in the Carrier's website (www.oceanjet.net), ticketing offices and passenger terminals. In case of conflict, the posted terms and conditions shall prevail.